HOW IT WORKS: QUIET COOL EFFICIENTLY COOLS THE ENTIRE HOUSE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Feature: Cools whole house by up to 30 degrees and attic by up to 50 degrees
– Benefit: Cuts A/C costs by up to 50 – 90%* and reduces A/C wear & tear
– Feature: Exchanges whole house air volume 15-20 times per hour
– Benefit: Breathe fresh air continually; Control mold & mildew; Reduce Airborne sickness
– Feature: Exhausts cooking, pet and other odors
– Benefit: Enjoy an odor free environment
– Feature: Whisper quiet operation
– Benefit: Sleep, talk, or watch TV without noise disruption
– Feature: Customize a system for any size home
– Benefit: Control your investment costs
– Feature: Most energy efficient whole house fan systems on the market
– Benefit: Return on Investment faster than any other “green energy” product
– Feature: 15 Year Manufacturer Warranty*
– Benefit: Peace of mind for a decade!
– Feature: No structural incursion
– Benefit: No permits required
IS THIS AN ATTIC FAN?
No. “Attic fans” were introduced to American households in the 1950s. Due to their size, noise and cost to run, these fans got a bad reputation; actually a well deserved bad reputation. It is only with the introduction of the patented QuietCool whole house fan system in 2005 that whole house fans, or attic fans, have become so widely popular.
“Attic fans” are different from “whole house fans” because attic fans only blow attic air out through attic vents. QuietCool whole house fans draw air from the house itself, up into the attic and then vent it outside through the attic vents.
CAN I USE A QUIETCOOL FAN WITH MY AC?
QuietCool systems compliment the A/C system by reducing a homeowner’s need to run it all day long in the summer. With proper use, a QuietCool whole house system can reduce a homeowner’s A/C bills from between 50-90%, and many owners report never turning on their A/C at all except on the hottest days of the summer. However, they are not just limited to summer,a QuietCool Fan will work all year long to ventilate your house with fresh, healthy air.